Energy Complaints Procedure | Fidelity Group UK
Energy Complaints Procedure
We pride ourselves in providing a top-quality service. Should you be dissatisfied with the service you have received, we will gladly attend to your query. We value our customers’ feedback as this improves the quality of our service. We will endeavour to resolve any issues that you may be experiencing as efficiently as possible.
Our commitment to you is to:
- Ensure a professional experience, conducted by friendly and courteous staff;
- Treat customers fairly, openly and honestly;
- Provide and promote a high standard of customer service and monitor these standards continuously;
- Provide and promote products and services that meet customer needs, which are easy to understand and impart value;
- Maintain the confidentiality of our customer information (except where disclosure is required by law);
- Provide timely feedback and/or resolution that is clear, concise and accurate
There are three tiers which underpin Fidelity Group’s Customer Charter:
We continuously work towards ongoing improvements. Any relevant enhancements to our processes and procedures will be incorporated into our Customer Charter accordingly. While we strive to uphold the standards outlined in this Customer Charter, this Charter is not intended to and does not create any legally binding rights or obligations.
Should you wish to lodge a query and/or complaint, please contact our dedicated Customer Service Department, who will advise on further steps to resolving your issue. If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint and/or query, we will escalate this matter internally. You may email the Customer Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We shall endeavour to resolve your concerns within a reasonable time frame, dependent on the complexity of the issue. Note that you will be given a reference number and will be kept up to date on the progress. Mailed letters will be acknowledged within five working days (upon receipt of a letter) and emails will be acknowledged within three working days.
In the instance where there is a more complicated complaint and/or query, more time may be needed to fully understand the nature of your complaint and/or query. Should this happen, we will inform you regarding the approximate length of time we will need and we will provide regular feedback.
If our Customer Services Department is unable to resolve your complaint, we will provide you with a Deadlock letter advising you on our final position. Thereafter, you have the right to contact the Energy Ombudsman.
Please take note of the important information below regarding the Complaint Handling Procedure (CHP).
- The deadlock letter is a 8 week process that consumers receive before escalating the complaint to Ombudsman Services.
- The CHP covers all details regarding all communication channels with consumers – email, phone, address.
- Ombudsman Services are impartial and the service is free for consumers.
Ombudsman Services Contact Information:
Post: Ombudsman Services: Energy, P.O. Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF | Phone: 0330 440 1624 | Email: email@example.com