Make and recevie calls over your Internet connection with
Voice Over IP (VoIP).
A seamless solution to unleash the power of cloud business communications.
VoIP technology converts your voice into a digital signal.
Work securely, productively, and efficiently from anywhere while building stronger customer relationships.
More and more companies are moving away from a traditional PBX, transitioning to a hosted solution that can leverage all the benefits that cloud-based telephony offers.
Complete business phone system – a hosted communications service that provides businesses with extensive fixed and mobile telephony capabilities, accessed via an easy-to-use web portal that enables you to take exacting control of your telephony.
Our team is waiting for your call to help your organisation to communicate better.
Benefits of a Hosted Phone System.
available with a comprehensive range of features.
Bringing voice to Microsoft Teams with one simple application.
Horizon for Microsoft Teams enables your business to use Microsoft’s Teams application as a Horizon endpoint to make and receive telephone calls using our Direct Routing capability.
This allows you to use your existing Microsoft infrastructure with Horizon to support complex business voice requirements, all provisioned within a simple application.
What do I need?
For an organisation to enable Horizon for Microsoft Teams, the following components are required:
- Office 365 Enterprise subscription (E1, E3 or E5)
- Microsoft Phone System add-on (with E1, E3)
- A Horizon subscription with the Horizon for Microsoft Teams bolt-on
- An internet connection
Bring the power of Horizon to your Windows desktop, laptop, Android or iOS device and access a range of features to ensure your colleagues and customers are always in contact.
The Horizon Desktop Client lets you connect your office phone to your preferred business devices, such as a laptop or PC. It works seamlessly with the Horizon service and mobile client to ensure that you can control your user account and handle calls efficiently, wherever you are. The Horizon Desktop Client provides a new way to interact with Horizon and use existing devices; you can reduce the cost of entry to a hosted solution and minimise telephony costs incurred whilst on the move or in different locations.
New features such as Presence and Instant Messaging add to the core Horizon services, provide an informed way of communicating with your colleagues, and give you a new route to gain immediate responses when it might not be convenient to speak on the telephone.
- Make an IP-hosted PBX service more cost-effective by using the desktop client as a softphone and adding a headset.
- Reduce telephony costs when on the move or in temporary access points such as hotels, coffee shops and customer premises
- Monitor your favourite contacts’ Presence status to check their availability to take calls or to communicate with you
- Send an Instant Message to get an immediate response from a colleague when their Presence status tells you it might not be convenient for them to make a voice call.
- Connect customers who use other messaging services to your company so you can quickly communicate with them and build a new route for direct customer support
- Directly control your user account to implement Call Forwarding, Do Not Disturb or other call features.
Horizon Call Centre is a cloud-based service with an extensive range of inbound call centre capabilities that can be configured and managed via an easy-to-use web portal.
An extension to our Horizon hosted telephony platform, this add-on service enables businesses to easily manage their call centre environments, boost the productivity of call centre agents and the overall efficiency of their call centre and help them deliver a first-rate service to their customers.
Horizon Call Centre is ideal for any business that receives inbound calls, for example, those with sales teams, help desks, accounts departments, receptionists or customer service representatives, right through to more formal inbound call centre environments.
Call Centre benefits:
- Intelligent call distribution – ensures calls are answered efficiently and get through to the right people
- Quality caller experience – easily monitor inbound call activity, with barge in and emergency escalation when needed
- Enables flexible working – as Horizon is a cloud-based VOIP system, agents can be based anywhere. Users can also easily take calls for multiple departments from one device.
- Quickly escalate difficult customer queries – for those times when agents need support from more senior members of staff
- Gain valuable insight – access to historical and real-time data to help address training needs and identify potential gaps in resource during peak times
- On-demand, scalable service – customers only pay for what they need and can simply scale up or down when needed
Save hosted telephony calls today.
What our customers have to say
I have had difficulties using Horizon on my mobile and Carl has helped me to get the new hub connected with a lot of patience. Found out that my broadband provider had to give permission for connection as it wasn’t their hub I was using anymore. He has been very calm throughout.
I spoke with Carl after my system was down. He guided me through the problems and kept me informed. The follow up was excellent until the problem was resolved.
We recently changed from a standard broadband line to a leased line with Fidelity. It was installed within two months of signing (and that included the Christmas/New Year break), so much quicker than we expected. And it is far superior to our old line. A very efficient service.
Been a hosted telephony customer of Fidelity now for almost a year and be delighted with the service. The tech support is first class as you get a dedicated adviser to handle your case all the way through, which I love! I would definitely recommend.
Marco has helped a great deal on the problem and has helped to improve the services after discussion, some of which I did not realise were available. He kept in touch until we were fully happy.
Great company, helpful and always available when required.
Fidelity is an excellent telecoms provider. The levels of support we receive pre and post-sales are second to none.