Fidelity Group Limited (we, us, the Company) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Fidelity Group Limited registered at 37-41 Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4JH.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
1.1 Information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to our service, report an issue with our services (or similar) and also when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
1.2 Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information should you supply the same for the purposes of the partner portal, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information specifically about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling clicks and mouse overs, methods used to browse away from the page, download errors and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
3. Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in several ways, as described below.
3.1 Information you give to us
We may use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. (If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us to let us know) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- to notify you about changes to our services; and
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
3.2 Information we collect about you
We may use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
3.3 Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with any information you give to us and information we may collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4. Disclosure of Your Information
4.1 You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
4.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
5. Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 0800 840 6800 or email@example.com.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask us, or we may ask you to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
7. Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.